Friday, March 21, 2008

Lilian Garcia - Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir



Lilian Garcia began to unbutton Amber's uniform and pulled it off of her shoulders. She leaned forward and kissed the newly exposed skin, running her tongue lightly up Amber's neck and then back down to the tops of her breasts. She reached up and slid Amber's bra straps down her arms while she continued to kiss her abundant cleavage. She pulled Amber's bra until her large breasts popped out, springing her hard pink nipples into the air. Lilian Garcia lifted Amber's breast to her mouth and began to gently suck the rigid tip. She ran her tongue in circles around the erect nipple while she massaged the other breast with her free hand.
Amber tilted her head back and lightly moaned, then turned her eyes towards mine.

Lilian Garcia leaned in and kissed Amber's full wet mouth. It had been years since I'd kissed another woman, and the thrill of it made my already hard cock throb with desire. I ran my hand down Amber's side and teased her nipple with my fingers around Sarah's still licking and sucking tongue and lips. Lilian Garcia followed the curves of the tight white uniform as it wrapped perfectly around Ambers firm ass and thighs. Lilian Garcia slowly slid my hand back up and under her uniform. Lilian Garcia pressed my hand firmly on her pussy and could feel her getting wet through her panties. She reached down and put her hand on top of mine and began moving it back and forth to massage her straining clit.

Lilian Garcia continued to lick and suck Amber's hard nipples, her eyes never leaving my hand pressed hard against Amber's craving cunt. With my free hand Lilian Garcia grabbed Sarah's and pressed it on Amber's inner thigh and slid my other hand away from Amber's pussy. Amber followed my lead and lightly slid Sarah's hand under her panties. Sarah continued to suck Amber's nipples as she slowly rubbed Amber's clit. Amber moaned and slid to her knees. Sarah followed as she continued to rub Ambers juicy pussy, now from behind. Amber reached up and tore off my belt. My pants fell to my ankles, my erect cock stood at attention in front of Amber's face. Amber wrapped her hand around my cock. Her fingers began to tighten and relax, sending waves of stimulation through me and Lilian Garcia could feel myself getting harder in her grip. Having another woman's hands on me felt amazing and Lilian Garcia burned for more.

No comments: