Thursday, March 20, 2008

lilian garcia - Lilian Garcia XXX



Lilian Garcia didn't want to cum like this though. I needed her naked and I needed to be buried inside of her. I pulled her up to look into her face. She was flushed from lust and lilian garcia had to groan. Lilian Garcia pulled her up with me and quickly stripped both of us naked.
lilian garcia laid down on the couch and brought her down on top of me. She felt perfect in my arms and as Lilian Garcia eased into her, it felt like coming home after a long journey. She was gasping and moaning, but lilian garcia wanted to try something that I hoped would have her gushing cum like a geyser.
We were kissing furiously and as Lilian Garcia was pumping and she was so wet that I could hear squishing noises. Lilian Garcia lifted her up off me and she started whimpering. Man lilian garcia loved her. Lilian Garcia pushed two fingers in and out of her to coat my fingers and she started moaning again. I eased myself back into her and then began rubbing her juices in her crack. Lilian Garcia moved back and forth between licking my fingers and wetting her crack. When she was sufficiently wet, I started tapping at her opening.

She was almost yelping now. I started working my finger into her ass. She was bucking, grunting, and squealing into my ear. Lilian Garcia got my finger in to the knuckle and then started slowly pumping into her from both ends. When she came, it was like nothing i'd ever seen. I didn't even think people could cum that hard. She was spasming and thrashing so wildly that she tried to push off my cock. I held her tightly so that she couldn't move and pumped furiously into her.
Lilian Garcia got the crazy idea that Lilian Garcia wanted to make he cum twice so lilian garcia slowed my thrusting as she rode out her orgasm. Before she'd even calmed down all the way I sat up and carried her to the bedroom still sheathed in her moistness.
Lilian Garcia pumped slowly until she started responding again. I lifted her legs until her knees were almost touching her chin and lilian garcia started a torturously slow pump. I wanted her to feel every inch as it invaded her. She was almost purring by now. I wasn't through yet though.

No comments: