Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wwe Diva Lilian Garcia - lilian garcia tits




Lilian Garcia motioned for me to follow him and we sat facing each other in the confined space that he'd created. Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir looked at him hesitantly and he jut told me to trust him. He cut some chicken, scooped some beans and then some stuffing all onto the fork. It was the perfect bite. I didn't think anyone but me was interested in eating this way but maybe Lilian Garcia was wrong.

He fed it to me and Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir got a little panicked because he only prepared my bites like that. It was such a little thing to notice, but it might as well had been huge. He noticed how I ate, no one ever paid attention to me like that. He kept feeding me and Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir felt like Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir was losing it. Lilian Garcia felt something blossoming in me that far surpassed anything i'd ever felt for anyone.
Could it be that I was falling in love with him? Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir thought about why I was so comfortable around him. It wasn't that he was just gentle, but he was intimate with me as more than just a lover. He was... loving? He was romantic in a way that was natural, not obligatory. It was like he wanted to touch me and kiss me, not just as a way to get to the sex. It was completely foreign to me and that's what threw me for a loop.

Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir had been starring mutely as he fed himself and me. Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir was so stupid. My body knew it long before my head had a chance to catch up. But where did that leave my heart? Lilian Garcia didn't want to lose his friendship but I was quickly coming to realize that I didn't want anyone else to have his love either. I was pretty sure that being his friend would no longer be enough. I just had to convince him of that.
She attacked me! I'd thought something was off during dinner but I guess Lilian Garcia Quiero Vivir was wrong. She damn near inhaled my dick. I had been semi-hard during dinner but as soon as she dove for my dick, i'd been standing proud. I didn't even question the why of it; I was just trying to catch up to the sensations that were coursing through my body.

No comments: